TO FUMIGATE OR NOT TO FUMIGATE?
Updated: Apr 3, 2019
1. Complete eradication of drywood termites throughout the entire structure.
2. Safe and effective – fumigation with Vikane has been around for over 50 years!
3. No residue left after treatment.
4. Does not require drilling into wood members.
5. Three- year extendable warranty.
1. Occupants must vacate for two nights.
2. May require significant preparation work
(bag or remove food, plant trimming, etc.)
No move-out required
Minimal preparation work
No plant trimming or roof damage
Usually less cost than fumigation
Not a whole house solution. Spot treatment may not reach hidden infestations.
Effectiveness and warranty is limited to specific areas treated.
The decision is yours…
Franz termite will give you all the information you need to make the decision that best suits your needs. We are here to answer all your questions and provide professional expert service to help you get rid of your termites. To schedule an inspection, get a quote or for more information call (650) 493-0445 Franz Termite Control at or fill out our Contact Form and we will reach out to you.